Kate, Shoe shopping is a wonderful thing, isn't it. I love that you don't have to be having a "skinny day." You say your size, if you have a pedicure all the better, and ka pow, just like that you can transform your mood. Not to mention all the outfit possibilities that start circulating in your mind and of course you just can't wear the outfit with out having somewhere to go. So...time to plan a girls night or a date night. The power of buying a new pair of shoes! So here are my current high heel loves for the season. (Flats are a whole other ballgame).
1. I am drooling over this leopard and mint heel. Please go on sale, please go on sale. Continue to chant it with me...maybe it will happen. http://www.shoplesnouvelles.com/loeffler-randall-charlotte-dorsay-pump.html?source=pjn&subid=73861?
2. I already have this stacked heel, super versatile pair. So comfortable! They look way better on. Enzo Angiolini. Available at Nordstrom.
3. These valentino nude rock studs rock my world and are my dream. Literally in my dreams. Then again you never know...available at Nordstrom.
4. But these may have to do. Same vibe and they also come in nude. Sam Edelman. Available at Nordstrom
5. This heel looks good with just about everything. Good basic. Again it comes in nude which I'm still deciding on. Steve Madden. Available at Nordstrom.
6. I love this boot/sandal. Love, love, love. House of Harlow. Available at Nordstrom.
7. The mule is back. Here's a pair from Zara. My cousin also bought an awesome pair from Forever 21 but I cannot find them online. Maybe take a peek in store. Super cheap and really great on.
Decisions, decisions. There are more but seriously, I have to cap it somewhere!