Amanda, I was reading that blog Decor Happy today. Vanessa Francis has a really great voice - I mean, you can hear her talking through her blog. I actually feel like I kind of know her and I hope that our blog has the same effect on people.
Anyway, she talks about how her goal as a designer is to make her client happy in their home. She talks about being "decor happy." So it made me think about that - what makes me decor happy?
So here's a shortlist:
1. This couch from Restoration Hardware that we just purchased for a client. I am so absolutely excited for them that they not only get one but two in their living room!
2. I love pillows. They make a space cozy and these below from West Elm are textured and fun.
3) I bought this sheepskin at Indigo today and it thoroughly excited me - so versatile - throw it on the floor, on your couch, on a chair, on your bed, under your christmas tree... the possibilities are endless! Found here.
4. A great candle. Bet you didn't know this was one? Found here.
5. Anything monogrammed. I'm a sucker for personalization. You can definitely overdo it, but here or there, it makes you feel special! These sheets are from pottery barn.
What makes you decor happy?