Amanda, In response to your post about working out - there are 5 reasons why I run over any other form of exercise.
1. You don't need equipment or a gym or a uniform. In fact you can get away with wearing really old clothing and really old running shoes and it makes you look like a more serious runner.
2. You can run anywhere - on the beach, on the road, on vacation.
3. Running feels like you are using every single muscle in your body and every ounce of your mind.
4. It can be solitary or social - a chance to be by yourself or a chance to catch up with someone.
5. It's easy - one step in front of the other.
p.s. Did you see my white nails on instagram? You were my inspiration.